Website Terms & Conditions of use –Legal Notice on www.caracommunity.co.uk website
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. This site is owned and operated by Cara Community Services Ltd. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents. Please therefore cease using this site immediately.
1) Your obligations. In using this site you are acknowledging and accepting these Terms and Conditions, which take immediate effect. By accessing, using and/or downloading materials from this site, you agree on your own and on behalf of each entity and person on whose behalf you act to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below. Cara Community Services reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms. The continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2) Copyright & intellectual property. The names, images and logos identifying Cara Community Services, associated organisations or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Cara Community Services and associated companies and/or third parties.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this site and all material or content remain at all times the property of Cara Community Services. In accessing this site, you agree that you do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not agree to, permit or assist in any way any third party to commercially exploit or modify in any way the material or content without prior written permission.
4) Indemnity .You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Cara Community Services from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your entry to and use of the site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5) Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6) Disclaimer /Limitation of Liability. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons relating to www.caracommunityservices and/or any of its associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The materials on this site may contain inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant the accuracy of the information and materials or the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site (including, without limitation, the information provided through the use of any software). You acknowledge that any reliance on any such statement or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the site and to make changes to the site and to the materials, products, programs, services or prices described in the site at any time without notice. In no circumstances will we and/or third parties be liable for any damages whatsoever. These include but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential damages or any damages arising from the site errors or omissions, from use, loss of use, data or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by Cara Community Services negligence and apply to the extent permitted by law.
We do not warrant that the site functions will be uninterrupted or error free or defects will be corrected or that this site or the server is free of viruses or bugs. Cara Community Services does not represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of any material. Cara Community Services may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site at any time without liability.
Cara Community services registered address is at Kings Barton House, 37 Summer Lane ,Brixham, Devon, TQ5 ODL Company registration number 7556853 (England).