When appropriate we are happy to enter into the above in order to protect identities and secure the confidentiality of information either given or received. As an ethicial organisation will will not act for the same 2 or more parties who are known to us as being in competition for one particular resource.
We are however happy to support and act for consortia biding for resources when agreement exist among all parties. Our basic confidentiality agreement which can be adapted to specific circumstances is as follows:
Cara community services Ltd ( CCS Ltd), a company registered in England at Companies House for England & Wales under company number 7556853 under the Companies Act 2006 whose registered office is at Kings Barton House,Summer Lane, Brixham, Devon, TQ5 0DL and
(Insert name of organisation) of (Insert address of company), a company registered in England under company number (insert) whose registered office is at (Insert address of office on the Companies House register)
Hereby agree the following
1.Each of the above parties to this Agreement intends to disclose information ( the confidential information) to the other party for the purpose of (insert details e.g. tendering or funding etc) (the purpose)
2.Each party to this Agreement is referred to as `the Recipient` when it receives or uses the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party.
3. The Recipient undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
4. The Recipient undertakes to keep the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to its emplyees and professional advisors if required who need to know the same for the Purpose and who know in advance that they also owe a duty of confidence to the other party and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 3 above and this clause 4.
5. The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 above apply to all of the information disclosed by each of the parties to the other regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to :
-any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agrement); OR
-any information which is already known to the Recipient and which was not subject to any obligation of cofidence before it was disclosed to the Recipient by the other party.
6. The undertakings in clause 3 and 4 will continue in force (Insert date until or state Indefinitely) from the date of this Agreement.
7. Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
8. Neither this Agreement nor the supply of information grants either party any license, interest or rights in respect of any intellectual property rights of the other party except the right to copy the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party soley for the Purpose.
9. The Recipient will on receipt of written request,return all copies and records of the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party to the Recipient within 21 dates of receipt and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party.
10. The Recipent will not be responsible for the loss or theft of the Confidential Information provided they took reasonable steps to secure safety and transportation via modern methods of storage and transmission.
10. This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with English law. The English Courts will have jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which arises out of or in connection with this Agreements that the Parties to the Agreement cannot amicable settle between themselves at the earliest reasonable opportunity.
Signed by or on behalf of as duly authorised representative
It costs nothing to talk to us. Our conversations are in the strictest confidence and covered by both our confidentiality agreement & Terms of Business as displayed on this website.
Please call John Brennan on 01803852270 or email email@example.com.