1) Data Protection
By agreeing to our terms of business you consent to your personal data (which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other personal information you provide, or that is generated about you,) in connection with our services being processed in accordance with the Confidentiality policy being processed for the following specific purposes:
- -to communicate with you in connection with our services;
- -to monitor and run our organisation, and for market research and analysis purposes;
- -to enable us to improve our products and services;
- -to provide you with information about products, services and special offers;t;
- -to prevent and detect fraud and other criminal activity.
Your personal data may be disclosed to, and processed by, third parties in connection with the above purposes, including to third party service providers acting on our behalf.
In the event of any conflict between these terms and the site terms and conditions,or Confidentiality Agreement these terms shall prevail.
3) Governing Law
These terms are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English law. You agree that the courts of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these terms
It costs nothing to talk to us. Our conversations are in the strictest confidence and covered by both our confidentiality agreement & Terms of Business as displayed on this website.Please call John Brennan on 01803852270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.