– We believe in social change particularly via `flagship` projects and shared learning.
– We seek to work in partnershp to reduce the cost base of public, charitable or voluntary sector organisations to provide them with tangible benefits allowing them to maximise resources and improve their business
– We provide a `one stop` shop service and are able to meet the needs of organisations with a comprehensive range of outsourcing and management support services
– We cover key functional support and growth areas allowing an organisation to focus upon service delivery
– We remove high levels of risk from organisations via our range of services
– We not only provide competitive prices but also share by way of our dividend to our customers any profit we make
– We recognise that confidentiality is business critical and therefore we protect the identies of our customers.
– We believe in long term relationships with our customers and stakeholders. Our retained services will add substantial value to your organisation at a small cost.
And Finally –
We provide very competitive quotes and several of our services (subject to our risk criteria) are on the basis of `no-win- no fee` including:-
– Recruitment of specified posts or interim management
– Raising private finance
– Capital or revenue fundraising for agreed specific projects
– Obtaining new business tendering for specific contracts
– Obtaining planning permission or refusals under Appeals
– Applications for charitable fundraising
It costs nothing to talk to us. Our conversations are in the strictest confidence and covered by both our confidentiality agreement & Terms of Business as displayed on this website.
Please call John Brennan on 01803852270 or email email@example.com.