We have a pool of professional people ready fulfill a wide range of staffing needs within the housing, health , care, support, propery, environmental, social enterprise or charity sectors .
We are happy to discuss you requirements and outline solutions reaching an agreement on costs based either on day rates, fixed price or `no win –no fee` basis or mixture of above. Our initial conversations are confidential and free.
We offer a range of potential solutions to your organisation needs and budgets.. These include include specialist skills in resourcing, learning and development, employee relations and reward, strategic and operational solutions.
WE CAN PROVIDE SPECIALIST STAFF ON PROJECT BASIS TO :
– Assist with people management challenges
– Negotiate with employee representatives and trade unions
– Manage complex attendance, discrimination, grievance and harassment issues
– Lead or support change management and organisational development at all levels
– Conduct staff surveys
– Prepare for Investors in People accreditation and other quality benchmarks
We can conduct staffing reviews and make recommendations on changes.
We can provide competency based frameworks.
We can provide mediation and dispute resolution services
We can conduct investigations and support staff throughout the process.
We can assist you during the recruitment process to ensure the best candidate is appointed. We can assist in writing job specifications, detail remuneration packages, arranging interviews and assessments etc.
We can assist you achieve `quality` candidates rather than the `quantity` provided by advertisement by utilising our sector wide knowledge,identifying and approaching the best candidates who match your requirements. This often produces the best value for organisations when seeking to fill senior management positions.
We can offer senior experienced well qualified interim CEO`s, Finance Directors, Property Services Directors, Human Resources Directors etc.
We can also offer a selection of other managerial staff and key officers as required on an agreed basis as follows:-
– General needs or supported housing managers
– Allocations & lettings specialist officers
– Anti –social behaviour officers
– Residential care home managers
– Senior social workers
– Care workers
– Senior manager`s charity sector
– Registered Providors finance staff
– DLO Managers
– Client services Managers
– Project Managers
-New development & refurbishment
Development & Procurement
– Senior development staff
– Project manager
– Investment & Programme managers
– IT Business strategy Directors
– IT procurement managers
– IT Transition managers
– Senior HR staff
– HR & Admin staff
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION OF WISH TO HAVE A FREE CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION PLEASE CONTACT John BrennanON 01803852270 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org