In addition to specific projects we can also work alongside you. We have a pool of professional people ready to provide practical support and deal with complex projects. We are happy to work in partnerships addresing needs by providing either social enterprise solutions or assisting charities. We are happy to discuss you requirements and outline solutions reaching an agreement on costs based either on day rates, fixed price or `no win –no fee` basis or mixture of above. Our initial conversations are confidential and free.
We offer a range of tailored services, which are cost effective, practical and realistic. Our full suite of HR activities includes resourcing, learning and development, employee relations and reward, providing strategic and operational solutions.
We can help:
– Assist with people management challenges
– Negotiate with employee representatives and trade unions
– Manage complex attendance, discrimination, grievance and harassment issues
– Lead or support change management and organisational development at all levels
– Conduct staff surveys
– Prepare for Investors in People accreditation and other quality benchmarks
We can conduct staffing reviews and make recommendations on changes.
We can provide competency based frameworks.
We can provide mediation and dispute resolution services
Disciplinary & Grievances
We can conduct investigations and support staff throughout the process.
We can assist you during the recruitment process to ensure the best candidate is appointed. We can assist in writing job specifications, detail remuneration packages, arranging interviews and assessments etc.
We can offer senior experienced well qualified interim CEO`s, Finance Directors, Property Services Directors, Human Resources Directors etc.
We can also offer a selection of other managerial staff and key officers as required on an agreed basis as follows:-
– General needs or supported housing managers
– Allocations & lettings specialist officers
– Anti –social behaviour officers
– Residential care home managers
– Senior social workers
– Care workers
– Senior manager`s charity sector
– Registered Providors finance staff
– DLO Managers
– Client services Managers
– Project Managers
– Senior development staff
– Project manager
– HCA bids managers
– Investment & Programme managers
– IT Business strategy Directors
– IT procurement managers
– IT Transition managers
– Senior HR staff
– HR & Admin staff
For organisation with property we offer a comprehensive service aimed at improving quality whilst reducing costs.
Our qualified surveyors can work with you to ensure that physical assets are kept in the best possible condition and financial resources are matched to long term requirements in a cost effective manner. We are also able to devise long term maintenance programmes.
We can work with you to ensure that these are completed to a quality standard and in a timely manner. We are able to offer a review of maintenance services and costing improvements.
We can work with you devise and implement the above covering all requirements both large and small to ensure you obtain value for money.
Asbestos Surveys & removal
We can work with you to ensure you discharge your obligations to staff, visitors and contractors. We have a range of suitable qualified and experience people to deal with this sensitive issue in a professional manner working to the latest legislation 2012.
Demolition & site clearance
We can provide a service which ensures the above in a cost effective manner and conforms to all the legal requirements for which you are responsible.
New build or renovation projects
We can work with you providing advice and assistance into all aspects of the project. We can provide advice on financial appraisals, sources of funding, selection of consultants, dealing with complex planning issues, undertaking public consultation, liaising with planners, assistance on contract matters etc.
We are also able to offer a complete service as the client`s agent acting on your behalf to ensure you get the building you want at a price you are prepared to pay. We can find sites, deal with planning issues, and construction contract matters we integrate this service with assisting you to obtain private finance, fundraise or access available capital and revenue grants. If required we can establish a VAT company if you are a charitable enterprise and meet the requirements of the Construction Industry Scheme.
Modern Methods of Construction
We are able to provide advice & guidance on offsite manufacturing
Given the need to reduce carbon emissions from buildings we have expanding our experience and knowledge in this area in order to provide a valuable service which can result in significant cost savings for landlords and owners of property.
GENERAL OR SUPPORTED NEEDS HOUSING MANAGEMENT
We can work with you to cover the individual needs of organisations which are part of the NHS, a charitable body, a regulated provider (housing association), ALMO`S or a local authority. We offer an expertise to address service delivery issues around:
– Allocations, lettings & tenure issues
– Anti –social Behaviour
– Community development & participation
– Regulation issues (Homes and Communities Agency)
– Performance issues
– Independent Investigations
– Ombudsman representation and reports
– Service Charges
PERSONALISATION & CARE SERVICES
We can offer an expertise around meeting the new agenda on services including:
– Payment by results
– Personnel Payments & individual budgets
– Transformation from care home to independent living
– Safeguarding investigations
– Recovery services/models
– Peer support models & development
– Floating support models
– Staffing issues and reviews
– Participation (service user involvement)
– Funding packages & budgeting/cost comparisons
– Personalisation models & service development
– Conduct independent investigations into safeguarding issues
– Quality Care Commission Inspection issues
– Tendering & contracts
We have a strong expertise in re-modelling residential homes or de-registration integrated to our asset management services and obtaining new finance.
PARTNERSHIPS, MERGERS & ACQUISATIONS
We can assist you to ensure your organisation grows and the services continue. In the `age of austerity` costs and competition will lead to more opportunity and we can either be retained to seek new opportunities or represent your interests. We can offer:-
– Identification of market place choices
– An independent best suited analysis
– Due diligence on finance and Human resources matters
– Work alongside legal representatives on constitutional arrangements etc
– Establishment of new structures & IT infrastructure
– Transfers of engagements and TUPE
– New Partnerships or Group Structure arrangements
We can support you in obtaining the above or provide a `no win –no fee` service.
We can access a range of tendering opportunities ,draft and submit tenders
We can assist you with your growth strategy, partnership working, bidding consortia, diversification projects, regeneration or new initiatives.
We are also happy to provide support and assistance on bids for contracts or new funding streams.
We can also fundraise for both capital and revenue on commission basis or `no win –no fee`
We can work with you offering finance & accountancy consultancy and support services with professionals that have an understanding of the sector. These services include:-
– Reviewing or maintaining business plans
– Developing new business plans
– Producing budgets, management accounts and statutory accounts
– Conduct negotiations with lenders or acquire new sources of capital depending on strength of business plan
– Carry out Value for Money assessments on services & support to deliver savings
– Review provision including re-modelling of buildings
– Financial appraisal of capital investment on building development
– Stock Transfer
– Conduct appraisals of cost benefit
– Seek capital funding (both statutory and charitable)
– Conduct negotiations
– Facilitate transfer process with legal parties
We can evaluate business plan requirements and subject to status arrange suitable loans on favourable agreed conditions on a `no win-no fee` basis.
New build development/renovation finance
We can carry out appraisals on specific schemes or proposals and depending upon your status we can seek to obtain funding on a `no win-no fee` basis.
For further information please contact:
John Brennan on 01803852270 0R firstname.lastname@example.org